Why Hire a Private Investigator in Toronto?
While most people tend to give others the benefit of the doubt, and place their trust blinding in them, not everyone is a trustworthy as you might believe. Unfortunately, there are unsavory characters out there, who will do whatever they can to achieve their own personal objectives and goals, regardless of who they have to hurt emotionally, financially, and sometimes even physically, in the process.
In today’s technology driving society, it is often better to be safe by obtaining the facts, than being sorry, later. A Toronto private investigation agency can help you get the facts you need to put your mind at ease for a variety of situations.
- Identify Theft – This crime is still growing and occurring more frequently as access to personal information has become easier to obtain. Whether you are the victim of identity theft or are worried about potentially becoming one, a private detective can help.
- Child Custody – Sometimes courts do not always have a clear understanding of child custody cases. Private investigators can help gather evidence you can use in court to support your claim and potentially win your case.
- Background Checks for Dating – There are many ways to meet people today, from online dating sites to local singles events. Do you really know the person you just met and like is really who they say they are? The only way to protect yourself is to have a private detective conduct a detailed background check to verify the person is telling you the truth.
- Online Romance Scams – Some people engage in online romances and never actually meet the other person face-to-face. Sadly, some are taken advantage of emotionally and financially. If you are getting involved with someone online, it never hurts to get a background check performed to avoid being scammed.
- Pre-Marital Checks – You would be surprised by how many people get married and later find out they do not even truly know their spouse as well as they thought. A private investigation into their background can help put your mind at ease and look forward to your special day.
- Business and Employment Background Checks – Private detective agencies can help confirm you are doing business with reputable companies, as well as verify the information potential job candidates listed on their application are correct.
- Personal Injuries – Sometimes obtaining the evidence you need to win your personal injury case is difficult to obtain without help from a private investigator. An experience investigator can help locate witnesses, pictures, and other details you need to prove your claim.
- Separations and Divorces – It is not uncommon for some spouses to hide away marital assets when they know their marriage is coming to an end. If you believe your soon-to-be-ex-spouse is hiding assets, a qualified private detective can help you find out.
- Cheating and Infidelity – If you suspect your partner is cheating, a private investigator can help you confirm or debunk your suspicions.
As you can see, there is a wide array of reasons to retain the services of experienced private investigators, like the ones here at Investigation Hotline. Contact us at 416-205-9114 to schedule a complimentary consultation appointment today!